Friday, October 12, 2012

National Pastel Juried Show & Hill Country Invitaional Tickets

Hi All!  Just wanted to share with you that I was accepted into the National Juried Pastel Show with 3 of my paintings!  It's always a thrill to think a renowned pastelist like Doug Dawson liked my paintings!!! It's a thrill to think ANYONE likes my paintings!  :)


These paintings will be showing at ART INC at 9401 San Pedro through November 2 !
Two STep Grazing

Catching Up on the Guadalupe

Rocky Mountain Rut

 It's still time to order your favorite animal
painting for Christmas!!















Texas Hill Country Invitational Show and Sale
is also next weekend Oct 19-21.
I am enclosing two tickets that any of you can cut out and use for the Friday night Preview !
It starts at 5 and ends at 9.  It's a $25 value.
Hope you all can come!

No comments: